Attend the AAFP’s Emergency and Urgent Care live course from your home or join your peers in San Antonio, Texas, October 9-12.
Know the latest treatment options in emergency and urgent care settings, gain
hands-on skills, and recognize when to treat and when to refer. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
NEW! Attend the course from your home or office. Earn Live CME without leaving town, when you stream the live Emergency and Urgent Care course. Earn up to 20 AAFP Prescribed live course credits.
Coming to San Antonio? Earn up to 27.75 credits*.
Earn up to 20 credits PLUS up to an additional 7.75 credits when you attend optional workshops (additional fees apply).
- ECG Interpretation | Basic (3.75 AAFP Prescribed credits)
- ECG Interpretation | Advanced (3.75 AAFP Prescribed credits)
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound | Basic and FAST Exam (2 AAFP Prescribed credits)
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound | Vascular Access (2 AAFP Prescribed credits)
Save when you register by September 7. Register now or call (800) 274-2237.
*AAFP Prescribed credit is subject to change. Visit aafp.org for the most up-to-date credits for this course.