Exhibit at the Texas Family Medicine Symposium
The Texas Family Medicine Symposium offers engaging, high-quality continuing education, drawing more than 300 primary care physicians and other health care providers from across Texas.
WHEN: June 10 – 11, 2022
WHERE: La Cantera Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas
- $1,000 single-day exhibit fee or $1,750 for both days
- Tabletop exhibits only
- More than 300 attendees
- Exhibit space is available from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, with a reception on Friday night for attendees and exhibitors.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Healthcare and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your standard exhibition fee includes:
- A skirted table (6 feet long by 30 inches wide),
- Two chairs,
- Internet access,
- Lunch, and
- Refreshment breaks during the day.
We have breaks scheduled throughout the day to allow attendees time with you. CME attendees will break at:
- Friday 10 – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday 11:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday 1 – 1:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 – 9 p.m. (Family Fun Fest)
- Saturday 10 – 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday 11:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday 1 – 1:30 p.m.
Move in for exhibitors takes place Thursday, 4 – 7 p.m. or Friday, 8 – 9:30 a.m.
La Cantera Resort & Spa
Attention: Guest name
16641 La Cantera Parkway | San Antonio, TX 78256
Packages should arrive no earlier than June 7, 2022.
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Questions? Contact Eva Keidel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 470-0663.