Support the AAFP Foundation with the
dues check-off campaign
When you renew your annual AAFP/TAFP membership this fall, consider supporting the AAFP Foundation by making a $50 check-off donation on your dues form. Your contribution will ensure that the important work of the Foundation continues at the state and national levels.
Go to the AAFP website to pay your dues.
Your dollars will fund grants for chapter-level programs through the Family Medicine Philanthropic Consortium (FMPC) — which helps fund the Texas Conference for Family Medicine Residents and Students and helps fund TAFP’s participation in Hard Hats for Little Heads — as well as AAFP Foundation humanitarian, educational, and research initiatives. All programs are designed to advance the values of family medicine and improve the health of all people.
The dues check-off is the easiest and fastest way to support your state and national Foundation. Your $50 gift:
- Provides grants for state chapter and chapter foundation programs through the FMPC Grant Awards;
- Supports humanitarian and charitable initiatives such as AAFP’s Physicians With Heart program and the Disaster Assistance Program;
- Provides educational programs and opportunities for physicians, students, and patients;
- Attracts students to family medicine through scholarships to educational opportunities such as National Conference; and
- Stimulates and supports practice-based research.
To donate, simply check the “Yes” box on your AAFP dues statement or make a donation now through this link. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
Note: If your office staff renews your AAFP/TAFP dues, please make them aware of your desire to donate through the Foundation Dues Check-Off campaign.