Learn about Brittany’s preceptorship
Information for medical students
Gain an intimate understanding of treating real patients
This is an opportunity to expand your medical experience and earn some cash this summer! It’s not a commitment to family medicine, it’s a commitment to yourself.
Benefits to TFMPP preceptorship:
- Hands-on clinical experience
- A great addition to your resume
- Interact with patients
- Only two to-four-week commitment
3 Steps to TFMPP preceptorship:
- Step 1 – Fill out the application by clicking the TFMPP Portal button below
- Step 2 – Select the region that interests you and upload a picture of your student ID
- Step 3 – Our coordinator will review your submission and contact you if there are any additional questions
The TFMPP Pre-clinical Student Application is CLOSED for 2018.
If you have further questions, please call Juleah Williams at (512) 329-8666 Ext.135 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org