Exhibit at the Annual Session and Primary Care Summit
Our most anticipated conference of the year, the TAFP Annual Session and Primary Care Summit offers a full weekend of excellent continuing medical education, numerous networking and social events, and a bustling exhibit hall.
WHEN: October 28-29, 2022
WHERE: Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas
As soon as we have a link to reserve your room at the TAFP conference rate, we will post it here.
We expect close to 500 attendees at this year’s conference, including:
- Primary care physicians in both private and group practice
- Medical students
- Family medicine residents
- Academic leaders
- Policymakers from the state and local communities
- $1,800 commercial booth fee for 10'x10' booth with pipe-and-drape
- $1,200 allied health and non-profit booth fee for 10'x10' booth
- Exhibit hall is open all day on Friday and half the day on Saturday.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Healthcare and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your exhibit fee includes:
- A skirted 6-foot table;
- Two chairs and a wastebasket;
- Pre-registrant, on-site, and final attendee lists;
- Access to Friday night’s opening reception with conference attendees;
- Internet access;
- Access to Freeman Expo services for additional booth needs; and
- Lunch, coffee, and breaks throughout exhibit time.
A map of the exhibit hall will be provided in Spring 2022 as we await up-to-date social distancing and new exhibit hall guidelines. Selections will be made in the order booths were reserved.
Questions? Contact Eva Keidel at email@example.com or (512) 470-0663.