Exhibit at TAFP’s Annual Session and Primary Care Summit
November 6-7, 2020
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
and Conference Center
Our most anticipated conference of the year, the TAFP Annual Session and Primary Care Summit offers a full weekend of excellent continuing medical education, numerous networking and social events, and a bustling exhibit hall.
Booths are still available. See a map of the hall here.
We expect close to 600 attendees at this year’s conference, including:
- Primary care physicians in both private and group practice,
- Medical students,
- Family medicine residents,
- Academic leaders, and
- Policymakers from the state and local communities.
- $1,800 commercial booth fee for 8'x10' traditional booth with pipe-and-drape
- $1,200 allied health and non-profit booth fee for tabletop booth
- Exhibit hall is open all day on Friday and half the day on Saturday.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers,
- Employment recruiters including armed forces,
- Heath resources,
- Healthcare and practice management consultants,
- Medical supplies and equipment companies,
- Pharmaceutical companies, and
- State agencies.
Your exhibit fee includes:
- A skirted 6-foot table;
- Two chairs and a wastebasket;
- Pre-registrant, on-site, and final attendee lists;
- Access to Friday night’s opening reception with conference attendees;
- Internet access;
- Access to Freeman Expo services for additional booth needs; and
- Lunch, coffee, and breaks throughout exhibit time.
Learn about the ASPCS host hotel, including special rates
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Questions? Contact Anna Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 373-0264.