TAFP Marketing Opportunities
Connect with the family physicians of Texas
Exhibit at the Annual Session and Primary Care Summit
Our most anticipated conference of the year, the TAFP Annual Session and Primary Care Summit offers a full weekend of excellent continuing medical education, numerous networking and social events, and a bustling exhibit hall.
Questions? Contact Paige Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 329-8666 ext. 136.
WHEN: November 10 – 11, 2023
WHERE: Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas
CHECK BACK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM ONLINE TO GET THE TAFP GROUP RATE.
We expect more than 500 attendees at this year’s conference, including:
Primary care physicians in both private and group practice
Family medicine residents
Policymakers from the state and local communities
- $1,800 commercial tabletop exhibit fee
- $1,200 allied health and nonprofit fee for tabletop exhibits
- Exhibit hall is open all day on Friday and half the day on Saturday.
- Exhibitor move in: Thursday, November 9, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Exhibit hours: Friday, November 10, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Saturday, November 11, 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Exhibitor move out: Saturday, November 11, 12:15 – 5 p.m.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Health care and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your exhibition fee includes:
- A skirted table (6 feet long by 30 inches wide)
- Two chairs and a wastebasket
- Pre-registrant, on-site, and final attendee lists
- Access to Friday night’s opening reception with conference attendees
- Internet access
- Lunch, coffee, and breaks throughout exhibit time
Full exhibitor information packet will be available summer 2023, including information on shipping, ordering services for your booth, exhibit hall map, etc.
READ TAFP'S EXHIBIT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Save money with TAFP’s Exhibit Value Package
Maximize exposure to Texas health care providers and consider purchasing the TAFP Exhibit Value Package, which includes exhibit reservations at each of TAFP’s three annual conferences plus all the extras to boost your presence!
CHECK OUT OUR EXHIBIT VALUE PACKAGE
Be an integral part of the festivities by staking your claim on one of the sponsorship opportunities available for our annual conferences, from supporting a dessert break to printing your name on lanyards and tote bags, we have an opportunity for your company to stand out.
CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Marketing opportunities in TAFP communications
Sponsored content ads (limited availability) — $1,500
Put your message in front of approximately 8,500 people by placing sponsored content ads in our e-newsletter, TAFP News Now. One ad is available for purchase per email and these emails are sent out two times per month. Sponsors can choose a month but not an exact release date. Ads can be one of the following formats.
- Banner ad — You provide art (600 x 300 px) that can be hyperlinked to your website.
- Logo ad — You provide a logo image and any text you would like to accompany it. We can link it to your website.
- Text ad — This sponsored content will include a headline, a 50-75 word paragraph explaining your company or offering, and a call to action that is linked to your website.