TAFP Marketing Opportunities
Connect with the family physicians of Texas
Exhibit at the C. Frank Webber Lectureship
The C. Frank Webber Lectureship offers engaging, high-quality continuing medical education, drawing more than 300 primary care physicians and other health care providers from across Texas.
Questions? Contact Paige Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 329-8666 ext. 136.
WHEN: April 12-13, 2024
WHERE: Renaissance Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas
CHECK BACK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM ONLINE TO GET THE TAFP GROUP RATE.
- $1,500 exhibit fee
- Exhibit hours: 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday
- Tabletop exhibits only
- More than 300 attendees
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Health care and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your standard $1,500 exhibition fee includes:
- A skirted table (6 feet long by 30 inches wide),
- Two chairs,
- Internet access,
- Lunch, and
- Refreshment breaks during the day.
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Save money with TAFP’s Exhibit Value Package
Maximize exposure to Texas health care providers and consider purchasing the TAFP Exhibit Value Package, which includes exhibit reservations at each of TAFP’s three annual conferences plus all the extras to boost your presence!
Be an integral part of the festivities by staking your claim on one of the sponsorship opportunities available for our annual conferences, from supporting a dessert break to printing your name on lanyards and tote bags, we have an opportunity for your company to stand out.
Marketing opportunities in TAFP communications
Sponsored content ads (limited availability) — $1,500
Put your message in front of approximately 8,500 people by placing sponsored content ads in our e-newsletter, TAFP News Now. One ad is available for purchase per email and these emails are sent out two times per month. Sponsors can choose a month but not an exact release date. Ads can be one of the following formats.
- Banner ad — You provide art (600 x 300 px) that can be hyperlinked to your website.
- Logo ad — You provide a logo image and any text you would like to accompany it. We can link it to your website.
- Text ad — This sponsored content will include a headline, a 50-75 word paragraph explaining your company or offering, and a call to action that is linked to your website.